Sunday, August 3, 2008

Is This Thing On?!?

Test for Echo . . .

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Is anyone there? 

Is this thing turned on??
Check
Check
Testing 1, 2
Testing 1, 2

blah blah blog

Please respond in the affirmative if you receive this transmission. It’s hard to say for sure if this thing is working right without any type of correspondence. I think I read the instructions right though. Gosh, I hope it works.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad?

Mark and Amy said...

Helllooooooooo, Jay (and Kristi)! Mark and I are out here and we are hearing you! I tend to forget about people's blogs and truthfully get overwhelmed with all that's out there . . . so I just don't check. However, I've realized that several of my favorite people write blogs . . . and very thoughtful, witty, insightful, entertaining ones at that! So, we'll do our best to keep up. Have fun! We're out here waiting to hear what YOU have to say.
Amy and Mark Garrison

Nanette R. said...

Yay, Jay is blogging! Welcome to the blogging world! You won't be sorry, although it is disappointing sometimes when people don't comment, so that's why I'm rambling on right now. :-) I will definitely be checking back to see what all you have to say, because I think you're worth listening to!

Anonymous said...

This is more exciting than hot ham water on a balmy day. I am so excited to see what kind of illusions uncle father brother will come up with . . .

Just don't feed cats to the seal -

Anonymous said...

coming in loud and clear!

JAY S. said...

Very good! Thanks for chiming in and letting me know It’s working!

Anonymous said...

Is this a trick? No Michael, tricks are what .... do for money. This is an illusion.

JAY S. said...

I’M THE MAGICIAN, HE’S THE ASSISTANT!!

S Mosley said...

so pumped about your blog. maybe this can be john martin's 'night time' reading. out w/dr. seuss, and in with mr. jay's blog.

JAY S. said...

Tell John Martin that there will be plenty of guitars to look at in the future on here, both from special events I have been to, and my own collection that I will be sharing in the near future.

Thanks for checking in, and please come back often!