Just in case you have a need for some walnuts, like for some kind of homeopathic goo you cook up in your home/lab like a neighbor of ours does, we have
somewhere between a dozen and 3,000 laying on the ground in our back yard.
Just give me a bit of notice and let me know what size crate, truck or other large container you will be bringing to haul them off in. Feel free to come get as many as you want. Really.
5 comments:
you have walnuts!?!? how did I NOT know this . . .hmmm . . I think when I get back in town I'll have to bring Captain Q and maybe he will help put a few in a bag, or just chew them all :)
Bring the truck, and we’ll fill it up!
do I want walnuts . . . are they good toasted, like pecans? That reminds me, I have three pecans in my freezer from a tree in Pleasanton TX that David used to climb as a little boy . . . I was gonna plant them in my garden and see what happens . . . am I "nuts"?
Hmm, we might have to take you up on this offer!
Bring it on! The harvest is PLENTY . . .
Post a Comment