
If you recall the post about the
PRS Experience 2008 event I went to last month, one of the things I got to participate in was the
“Signature Club” event. I signed up at the event, and we had our “inaugural meeting” so to speak, with a group photo as seen above with Paul before the meeting started. As I shared in that previous post, there were over 200 people that signed up for the club, so needless to say, taking our photo was quite the challenge, as the photographer was up on a
very tall ladder trying to fit everyone in, because we took up the entire loading ramp of the warehouse where all the raw wood comes into.
Look for the red circle in the photo above, and you will see me, just to the left of the guy holding up the blue guitar. Another outtake of this shot is in the latest issue of
Premier Guitar magazine, though that pose is not quite as good of me as this one here is. Still though, it was fun to get the magazine in the mail the other day, and open it up to an article about the event, and see a portion of my head in there.
I’m published! I promise to not get the big head—I mean how can I when only a tiny piece is showing anyway?
3 comments:
I saw you! Is that red circle a halo?
ok I'm not really . . . it's Lainee up there with the sunflower--did I get it fixed?
Yep! Now I know who the sunflower is!
Post a Comment