Pigs taste better than dogs. As Homer S. says "Bacon, sausage, hot dogs, and ham can't come from the same animal. It would be too glorious."
Dogs are pack animals, and are good pets, but are not that smart. If your dog was smart, he wouldn't hang on your every word, or be waiting for you at the door when you come home.
Of course I don't want a smart pig in my house either.
I know pigs are smarter than dogs: my brother had pigs that could open gates and let themselves out of their pens. He thought they could hatch plots, and I don't doubt it. But then, I've also heard that due to how fast they process their food intake into bacon and sausage AND the crazy bad stuff they eat, pigs can take garbage and make it into meat faster than any other animal. And unfortunately, I know what they will eat.
But I still love pork. It is the other white meat, after all!
one of my favorite TV characters was Arnold Ziffle, but my friend Dinah Hall bought a pig for a pet and it froze to death in the garage rather than coming in through the pet door . . . maybe city pigs aren't as smart as country pigs.
6 comments:
This may cut the discussion short.
http://www.goveg.com/f-hiddenlivespigs.asp
Pigs taste better than dogs. As Homer S. says "Bacon, sausage, hot dogs, and ham can't come from the same animal. It would be too glorious."
Dogs are pack animals, and are good pets, but are not that smart. If your dog was smart, he wouldn't hang on your every word, or be waiting for you at the door when you come home.
Of course I don't want a smart pig in my house either.
Zippy
I did hear that vietnamese pot bellied pigs made great guard dogs. so If a pig can pull double duty, then they MUST be smarter, right?
but then again, maybe dogs really are, after all, they figured out how to not be farmed and eaten by most of the general public :)
Such amazing input here. Good work people!!
I know pigs are smarter than dogs: my brother had pigs that could open gates and let themselves out of their pens. He thought they could hatch plots, and I don't doubt it. But then, I've also heard that due to how fast they process their food intake into bacon and sausage AND the crazy bad stuff they eat, pigs can take garbage and make it into meat faster than any other animal. And unfortunately, I know what they will eat.
But I still love pork. It is the other white meat, after all!
one of my favorite TV characters was Arnold Ziffle, but my friend Dinah Hall bought a pig for a pet and it froze to death in the garage rather than coming in through the pet door . . . maybe city pigs aren't as smart as country pigs.
Post a Comment