
I don’t know where he was coming from each time he walked by our house with a new “quality” item, but he cleaned somebody out who lives close by, because for 2 days now, he has been a regular fixture of entertainment as I sit here working at my desk.
IF this kind of activity keeps up, it may warrant a whole new regular feature here on Blah Blah Blog, but we’ll see. For now, I’ll keep watching my window for another item to cruise by on the dolly, and if those days are over, I can always count on the shovel to make an appearance so there is no dog crap by our mailbox. Unstable yes, but he’s a thoughtful unstable. Even if he does want to kick us all out of the neighborhood.
2 comments:
Sweet. I just wanted to see the actual photo since we were talking on the phone when you were taking the picture through the window. Watch out though- your neighbors may start calling you the psycho stalker man! :)
Yeah, sometimes I feel like a stalker, but I’d like to think it is an investigative kind of stalker, who has the protection of his wife and home as motivation. I’ve had enough experience watching him that I think I could be a P.I. like Magnum, though I could never wear those Hawaiian shirts and awful shorts.
Post a Comment