
This park is full of history and incredible scenery, and we were taking both of these things in while on a self-guided tour of the mission ruins. I was getting an education about the plants that are there and native to the area from my father-in-law, and then we were also reading about the history of the ruins and many other features there. Check out the links highlighted above in the park name, and read up on it, and if you are ever in the Santa Fe area, take some time and go see the park. You will not be disappointed.
I’m pretty confident at some point in my life, I’ll be back in Pecos and will revisit the park again. However, if I do not make it to the park, that will mean the fishing will be much better that day, thus keeping me busy reeling them in.
No comments:
Post a Comment