Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Foto 19



Now I’ve had deer cross my path (or road) before plenty of times, but I’ve never had this kind of DEERE appear before my eyes. For my 19th Friday Foto post, I’m showing a very spur of the moment photo taken out of our car window as we passed this automotive gem on Gallatin Rd., in MADISON. The store is RIMTYME (awesome) and it sits in the corner of the parking lot where the K-Mart is. It’s not every day that you can pile up that kind of a lineup in just a few sentences—I mean we have a quality product here that is garnering lots of attention in a quality location in a real nice part of town.

So, as 2008 winds down, I hope you have enjoyed the weekly Friday Foto posts, and be sure to look for them in the new year, when hopefully gems like this one will appear before my eyes many times. Until then, enjoy this dear Deere moment . . .

No comments: