Hello to no one out there really reading any of this. For my own amusement, I’ll record the events of the week on the house, which are not much. Basically, the lumber arrived Monday first thing for the joists and subfloor and a small crew came in and started cutting wood for the joists. That work continued on for the next 2 days, and then due to Wednesday nights rain and another job giving our framing crew fits, that was it for the week.
There are not many photos to add this week, but you can see them on our Flickr site
here if you want. Supposedly, next week there should be a full crew here to kick in on the framing, so that maybe by the next email I send on this project, we will have framing done. I am not holding my breathe, and neither should I (since I am
the only one reading this right?).
7 comments:
I'm readin! I check on the progress at least every week. Today, the pic of the urinals was the first thing I saw. And in my not-having-enough-coffee-yet mentality, my first thought was, "Why would they have all these urinals in their house?" Oh, boy...
Keep posting. If readers are like me they're just so overwhelmed by all you guys have going on over there, it's hard to put thoughts to words!
Wrong! You're in my feed reader, so I see every time you update :)
Yep, you're right, no one is reading. ;-)
Ha! Some comments—excellent!! Thanks for dropping a line here. Stay tuned for more about the house and other things.
I think you accomplished your goal of getting some blog-affirmation! HA! Actually, I may have to boycott if you continue to post pictures of plumbing fixtures, but I'll keep checking back, cause I'm a fan! :-)
I am pretty sure I am done with plumbing fixtures. :)
Those pics rock ! It's super cool to see the framing on that level -
Post a Comment