So, we had 2 guys, for a half day, twice this week. I’ll sum all that up with this one sentence. We have a subfloor now for the bottom floor, and one wall standing.
Supposedly, starting tomorrow morning, the full framing crew will be here (if all got done at the other house this weekend) to really rock this place into shape. Of course we have been thinking that for 3 weeks now, but haven’t had that kind of luck. I did take a few picts this week, but I will wait and post them and what I shoot these next 5 days (if any) next weekend.
If you are following along here, thanks—it makes me feel like this is not a complete waste of my time. I’ll also ask you to pray for us, as the day is drawing near that the outside construction site, becomes an INSIDE construction site. We will need all the prayers we can get at that point.
4 comments:
I refuse to return to Nashville until this house is complete.
Well, sadly for us, neither event that we would most expectedly look forward to, will happen anytime soon given the turtle like pace of the house. Sigh . . .
Makes me think of Ellen's stint:
"If I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning. I would hammer in the evening. I would hammer all over this land if I had a hammer." Turns out when you get a hammer, you don't hammer as much as you thought you would.
Let me know if you need to visit the treehouse for respite.
Leslie
Post a Comment