
The cool old truck in this weeks Friday Foto is sitting on top of a hill in Moab, UT at a restuarant called the Sunset Grill. It boasts the line of having a “million dollar view”, perhaps because that is what the property is worth now. It used to be the home of Uranium King Charlie Steen. For more info on him and the house, go to the link above in the restaurant name, and click on the HOUSE link, and read from there.
We just wanted to see the view from up there on our first day/evening in Moab, and once at the top of the rough and windy road to get there, saw this great old truck. I partially shot it because I like shooting old rusted out cars and trucks, but partially because I knew my father-in-law would like it, and immediately know the model and year when he saw it. He didn’t disappoint. We never ate at the Sunset Grill, but probably will on our next visit out there, whenever that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment