So my mom calls the other day, in absolute freak out mode, (which doesn’t take much to put her there) because on the way into work that morning, a deer ran out onto the road and into her car. I can only imagine the level of screaming that took place from my mom when the impact occurred, and I am confident that the deer and any birds and other animals nearby at the time were
immediately tone deaf at the volume. Even with her windows up.
Now that I think about it, why am I telling you this?
2 comments:
Maybe because we all have "mom" stories. Like the time mine canceled our lunch date two days in advance. Why? The forecast was for several inches of rain.
lh
Because ANY Char story is a good story. And because I know you guys will hear about that incident for months to come! ;)
Post a Comment