
Upon a recent visit to a local liquor store that will remain anonymous, Kristi and I saw this sign on the front door, and laughed our heads off. And that my friends, is when the inspiration hit. Instantly. I thought to myself “I gotta blog about it!” So for both of you that actually read my blog, you’re welcome.
The funniest thing about this sign is what it says in relation to where the store is located. Trust me, there are People with Saggy Pants EVERYWHERE around that store. They are in one of the prime saggy pants zip codes in all of Nashville, yet boldly proclaim for the world to see that they will not serve “that kind.” It’s quite the statement coming from this liquor store in a most textured part of town. To the point where they could be losing a lot of business. But then again, maybe the Saggy Pants crowd is not necessarily the Pinot Noir crowd. Who knows . . .
For me, it’s just a funny sign and a bit of unexpected entertainment that I happily share with you. So strap on your saggy pants, and go conquer the world today, or this weekend. Just know you won’t get past the door in some places, like this one.
Good luck with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment