Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Foto #72



This will go down as one of the saddest Friday Foto posts of all time for me, but still, I wanted to post it because this photo of Emmett makes me smile. Makes me laugh. HARD. And this is a week where I need some laughs.

This was taken in Poland in 2006 when a team of us from church were there leading worship for several hundred missionaries at a large conference. Somehow, Emmett got the gift of good hair, and good hair with enough oil in it that he basically didn’t need “product” in it, as evidenced by this photo. He did this “pigeon” thing as he and Wendy called it, where he would just push it up like you see in the photo above, and it would stay.

This was just one of the hilarious things he did that week that stick out as some of the fondest, craziest memories I have of him. Now if I only had a video of him doing the monkey walk . . .

No comments: