Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Solo Light is so so right





Recently I came across a piece of gear that was so so right for me. The Gruv Gear Solo Lite cart. I found it online after seeing an ad for it in a guitar magazine and knew right away I had to have one. Primarily, to save my back from hauling a lot of gear in and out of church when I am on the worship team, but also to save time in that same laborious and tiresome task.

I placed my order through the Gruv Gear site and had to wait a while since they were on back order, but once it came in, it has been a glorious addition to my gear and I have really enjoyed using it. As you can see in the photos above, I can have 2 complete guitar rigs loaded on here and easily be able to haul away. It has a weight limit of 350 lbs., so in reality I could get another combo amp on here and other gear and still have a lot of weight to spare. What you see above is typically the amount of instruments etc. that I am using it for.

What I like about this cart so much is the light weight of it and compactness of it when not in use. It is made well and it is very smooth when I am pulling gear on it. Basically, it does its job very well. So if you are tired of making multiple trips to the car to load and unload your gear, and you are wanting to save your back from lots of unnecessary lifting and work, I would highly recommend the Solo Lite cart. There are other models too, most if not all bigger than this one so you could load up even more of your gear on it!

No comments: