Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friday Foto #1



So I have been thinking about what else I can offer you good people who stop by to check out the latest bits of excitement chronicled here in blah blah blog headquarters. One of my ideas is to institute a Friday Foto, where I post a random photo each week with a short description of it, and this is the inaugural one. Some images will be a bit bizarre like this one, and some will be just simple everyday things I encounter. You may even see yourself one Friday when you stop by! 

This bathtub was sitting in the front yard next door one morning a while back when the home was undergoing some massive remodeling. Well, it’s just not every day you walk to the mailbox to mail a few bills and see a bathtub in the neighbor’s yard, so I felt a strong sense of urgency to grab a bar of soap (WRONG!) to capture this most special occasion with my camera. I am hoping for the right album package to come along that I can use it on, but in the meantime, enjoy this for the relaxation it can offer you. But don’t you get any wild ideas about coming over to take a soak on a hot summer day. Besides, the tub is gone now.

Check back next Friday when a new photo will be ready and waiting for your viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Jen Stadler said...

Are you sure that's a bathtub because it looks like you could park a mini-van in that thing!!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS -

I think this may become my desktop image for a little while - does your flickr site hold a hi res of that bad boy?

too funny-