
Hats off to the genius that did this, because it provided me a bright spot of entertainment on an overcast April morning. I was not about to call the Tennessean and report it being on our street, because it was just too funny, and I wanted to see how long that heavy box with concrete remnants along its bottom (serving as a reminder that it did in fact have a home that it should never have left) would grace our fair street. Can you feel the suspense building?
Turns out it was there most of the day, until a crew of guys came with a flat bed truck to haul it off. I yelled out a rebellious BOO!!! from my office, and then went about my day. So what is the moral of this story? ALWAYS have your camera ready people, because you never know when the very container the daily news arrives in arrives and makes itself the daily news.
No comments:
Post a Comment