Kristi: “So what you are going to do next week while I’m gone?”
Me: “Probably sit around and rub my belly(big scar on it from surgery people!), eating a block of government cheese the size of a car battery, with some Funyuns and a Sundrop.”
Kristi: “Hey don’t you be doing any of that without me, I’ll be mad.”
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hilarious!! So you're flying solo next week? where is the K going?
Well Zippy, that explains some things about your need for Cracklin’ Oat Bran these days. My memory bank has a very vague recollection of Big Red soda. I may have to Google it to get a visual.
5 comments:
Hilarious!! So you're flying solo next week? where is the K going?
Awesome. Just FYI- Shelley can hurt herself on some Funyuns.
Man, if you ate that, you would have to have more than one surgery!
I used to eat entire blocks of velveeta cheese, along with a chicken buckett of Big Red soda. It sent me to the Doctor.
Well Zippy, that explains some things about your need for Cracklin’ Oat Bran these days. My memory bank has a very vague recollection of Big Red soda. I may have to Google it to get a visual.
Post a Comment