Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quality Ford parking




Saturday I got out of the house for a bit and ran some errands before seeing a movie, and as I was getting out of my car at the mall/theatre parking lot, I noticed this Ford Explorer parked right across from me at a “quality” angle–so much that I felt the need to share it with you.

Two hours later I return to my car, and notice the white Ford Escort right next to me in almost as “quality” an angle as the Explorer. Is is because they are both Fords? Can we not build cars that steer better than this people?

But then I thought to myself “How than this be?!? That not one—but two people (that I saw in a short period of time) felt that these parking jobs were just fine, and needed no correction whatsoever.” Praise the Maker for camera phones. As I was shooting the Explorer and shaking my head in disbelief, the couple that owned it was walking to “the scene.” I took the picture and just went about my business not even making eye contact with them, and then observed them approaching their suv. There was no conversation about how bad the parking was or anything. I thought for sure the wife was gonna “give him the business” about it, but nothing.

So, be on alert people—there is some “quality” parking going on out there where you and I have to appear on occasion. You better get it straight or else risk being the subject of a future post!

No comments: