Well, I get in the car set my papers down and realize that I still have the bag of trash in my hand, looped around my fingers. So, I did what what anybody in that situation would do. Shook my head at the pitiful state of my brain these days, and went on to the post office with the trash bag in the car. I figured if I left it there while I ran my errand, that looking at it for the 2 minute round trip drive would be enough for me to hopefully never repeat this stupid move again.
Friends, when you don’t even realize that you are carrying trash into your car, that is a clear sign that your mind is trashed—too much garbage in there—cluttering and stinking up the place. Of course as soon as I got back home, the bag went into the alley trashcan. Now if I can just purge the garbage in my head that fast . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment