Okay, we had dinner at Mad Donna's in East Nashville tonight and I saw a poster in the bathroom where they are hosting an Ugly Christmas Sweater Dance Party. Shall I assume you won't be attending? ;)
Christmas socks are not as bad since they are not immediately seen by the general public, but still—discretion should be used. I do remember those light up sweaters Robin, and they would be a fabulous white elephant gift or great gem to wear at a “costume” Christmas party.
Assume correctly Jennifer that I will SO not be attending the ugly Christmas Sweater Dance Party. Though it would be some quality entertainment, and I love me some live entertainment, especially when it is free!
4 comments:
What about Christmas socks? Or the sweatshirts made with appliques of Santa and the reindeer? (All of which I have owned/worn) :-)
memory lane...do you remember the sweaters w/lights that really lit up? that might be worth something now!(besides a good laugh).
Okay, we had dinner at Mad Donna's in East Nashville tonight and I saw a poster in the bathroom where they are hosting an Ugly Christmas Sweater Dance Party. Shall I assume you won't be attending? ;)
Christmas socks are not as bad since they are not immediately seen by the general public, but still—discretion should be used. I do remember those light up sweaters Robin, and they would be a fabulous white elephant gift or great gem to wear at a “costume” Christmas party.
Assume correctly Jennifer that I will SO not be attending the ugly Christmas Sweater Dance Party. Though it would be some quality entertainment, and I love me some live entertainment, especially when it is free!
Post a Comment