Ok, I'm headed over to FB to tag you (instead of Kristi) in the "elf" picture I snapped on Christmas Eve! Love you, little brother!!
Okie dokie! thanks for the tag! That was the most fun being at your house on Christmas Eve. Thanks again! Love you too dear one!
FB is definately more fun now. I might get on more than once a week to see what you have to say!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, I'm headed over to FB to tag you (instead of Kristi) in the "elf" picture I snapped on Christmas Eve! Love you, little brother!!
Okie dokie! thanks for the tag! That was the most fun being at your house on Christmas Eve. Thanks again! Love you too dear one!
FB is definately more fun now. I might get on more than once a week to see what you have to say!
Post a Comment