
Of course the term “mud” can mean mud, but can also mean this. And it was the latter type of “mud” that I was so kindly being protected from by my friend Paul out on a ranch in Dickson the other day, as we knocked out a photo shoot for some PR items he needs done to promote his music career. Paul works part-time at this ranch doing roping and all kinds of other tasks that you do on a 650 acre ranch. Part of which is to deal with a gazillion cows that are having the time of their lives out on that property. That is until Paul comes along riding Mr. Ed at 30 mph and slings a rope around their necks, and does a pro wrestling move on them to put them down on the ground for the mighty three count!
This was my first time EVER to put on mud boots, and the fact that they are camo just turned an ordinary but utilitarian wardrobe piece into an event, thus prompting the need for the photo. I am not sure I will ever have another need to don the boots, but if so, I know my friend Paul can hook me up. We had a nice time out on the ranch Monday, and I am confident that future Friday Foto posts will have some shots of Paul or the cows for your viewing and reading pleasure. Now if I could only score another set of awesome longhorns from one of those cows . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment