
You gotta love live entertainment like this while you’re out running an errand. I just couldn’t help myself because I think this is about the dumbest thing that a person can do. Now we were not in motion at this moment, but at a red light, so don’t get on me about taking pictures while I drive. Why that would be about as stupid as someone driving their car and say—LETTING THEIR DOG HANG OUT THE WINDOW. Have we really sunk to this level of stupidity as a people group? Yep! At least some have, and unfortunately, I see this sort of thing way too much given the part of town I live in and am close to.
Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE dogs—except for two—that shall remain nameless here. But whenever I see something like this above, where a purse sized yapper is hanging out the window and Buffy the Hyundai Princess is holding the yapper with one hand, and driving with another, I pretty much want to grab the dog and pull it out of the car, or as a less violent approach, just call the dog to come to me to see if it is dumb enough to jump out the window.
Is that wrong?
1 comment:
At the risk of inciting a PETA riot, my vote is NO. Not wrong, though I have to admit that I used to take my cat for a ride or two . . . but that's different. For a philosophically challenging perspective on doggies see my very first blog essay ever:
http://thesunflowergospel.blogspot.com/2007/12/view-from-bintliff-drive-life-lessons.html.
Post a Comment