Yoo hoo! Are you still too sick to post? Your wife has gotten back into her blog . . . maybe you're too swamped with catching up with work. Just wanted to you know that you were missed and I hope you're feeling better now. :-)
Oh Jay . . . I couldn't even help take care of you cuz I was so stinkin sick. I finally got outside and worked in the garden a little--thank God we can still get well!!
3 comments:
Yoo hoo! Are you still too sick to post? Your wife has gotten back into her blog . . . maybe you're too swamped with catching up with work. Just wanted to you know that you were missed and I hope you're feeling better now. :-)
Oh Jay . . . I couldn't even help take care of you cuz I was so stinkin sick. I finally got outside and worked in the garden a little--thank God we can still get well!!
yeah, I was too sick to post, then too slammed to post, but am glad to be well again and able to do fun stuff like this!
Post a Comment