
This dog in the window thing is truly one of my biggest “pet peeves” (pun VERY MUCH intended) and it is not the dog I have issues with (although typically what you see in these situations are battery operated yappers which I loathe), but with the human element responsible for said stupid activity. I saw it two other times just now after this one and I only drove a total of 12 miles.
What kills me about this particular shot is the genius hanging onto the dog, exhibiting a very “Larry the Cable Guy” type of accent as he loudly blah blah blah’d about random nothingness. I could hear him inside my car and my window was up. This guy was practically choking himself with his seatbelt just so the dog could be on the window, taking in the scenery. IDIOT! I noticed that he had a crease on his neck from where the seatbelt was cutting into it as I drove passed him a few minutes ago. What else can I say??
Be on the lookout people as you drive around our fine city, doing what you need to do. Because geniuses like this are EVERYWHERE.
Enjoy, be careful, and have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment