Saturday, January 30, 2010

When the alcohol takes over

Here is a video of a man who is displaying what happens when the alcohol takes over at an open bar event. I shot this a while back while at a concert, and just could not pass up the opportunity to preserve these few precious moments. He reminds me of another man with similar moves in Santa Fe, New Mexico several years back that my friends and I affectionately nicknamed “Michelob,” for obvious reasons. I know video exists of his sweet dance moves as well, though that will have to be on someone else’s blog.

I apologize for the poor audio and less than stellar lighting, but it was shot with an amateur video camera under very dark existing light. Regardless of sound and light, let this be a warning to you—DISPLAY yourself like this in public, and you just might wind up here, for all the world to see. Or, the 5 people that actually follow this blog.

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

Sweet moves, snazzy dresser...was he wearing a ring? Hook a sister up.

In case it's not obvious, I'm totally kidding.