Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Foto #68



There he goes again . . . psycho inventor man of course. The (not so of late) weekly Friday Foto feature returns after a brief break from the action—with some fresh inspiration taken from my office window.

It’s just not everyday that you see a man in broad daylight walking down the street with a dolly. And when some action like that happens right out your front window, then a full on investigation must ensue, especially when it relates to this particular neighbor of ours. I have written about him before, so no need to rehash the history we have with him, and if you are not familiar with all of that, let me know and I will fill you in.

Here you see him hauling a bunch of wood back to his house after recent storms caused some trees to come down. Why would someone need firewood in the spring you ask? Well, see his entire back (read JUNK) yard is filled with wood because he burns it year round, and also has a huge fear that he will run out of wood, which I can understand when it is in need at all times. He doesn’t need it so much for warmth this time of year, but for other homeopathic remedies that he cooks up in his home. Have I mentioned that all his windows are covered with foil??
Yeah, he’s creepy.

Keep tuning in for Friday Foto and other posts coming soon. I have a few other goodies as well to share in photographic form, and a video too, so don’t be a stranger.

2 comments:

Nanette R. said...

OK, I wasn't totally creeped out until you said his windows are covered in foil! How close is his house to yours? Have you checked to see if he's on that registry of criminals and where they live (with a map)? Or have you sent a story idea to Law & Order or CSC yet?

Its Lainee said...

Dear Abner Kravitz,
You'd better hope that Inventorman wasn't looking back when you took his picture--the wood may be for heating up a warlock's brew for nosy neighbors--keep us posted!