Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BOOTS. ME IN BOOTS.



I now own a pair of BOOTS. A pair of these boots, shown above. The first pair of western boots I have ever owned in my entire life. And I must say, I like them!

They are made by Ariat and are called Rambler Bomber Boots, partially due to the Bomber jacket leather on the uppers. Feels like a leather sofa as well. Very nice. They also have square toes, which I think looks cool and like the rest of the boots, does not have that “hillbilly honky tonk” look that a lot of boots have. I would not be wearing those. I can’t explain the desire for boots except that I thought they were really cool looking. And I am happy to report that they are really comfortable, which has been great since I have always felt that boots look like they are very uncomfortable to wear.

Now don’t you get all excited about the possibility of me buying a cowboy hat next, or some spurs. That day my friends, is not happening. The same goes for rope, a pickup truck, or a deer head to mount on our living room wall. Just the boots thank you very much. That’s where I start and stop.




No comments: