Saturday, February 23, 2013
Elixir Strings Trial Part 1
Recently I received an email from Elixir Strings inquiring about a product trial they were conducting on possible enhancements to their acoustic guitar strings. I immediately signed up for it knowing I would be getting a new pair of strings out of it—two new pair actually—but never thought that I would be picked to actually be part of the trial. I was.
Much to my surprise a nice little package arrived this week from Elixir with the instructions of what to do, the trial set of strings and a time sheet to help keep track of my time during each of the 5 weeks I will be using the trial set of strings. After week 1 is finished, I will fill out a survey and enter the info on what I experienced in the first week.
After the 5th week, I remove the strings from my guitar and mail them back to Elixir in the self addressed return package they also provided for me with postage already paid. I also have a coupon code for a replacement set of strings that I will redeem when I send back the trial set to Elixir.
So, here we go, with the new strings being installed on my Larriveé C-10 acoustic. During the trial period in the coming weeks I’ll be posting with thoughts and observations about these trial strings.
Stay tuned . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment