
Recently I got to return to the PRS Guitars factory in Stevensville, Maryland for another “Experience PRS” open house. I went last year and had a blast and was hoping that after that “experience,” that PRS would continue hosting the event.
Basically it is 2 full days of guitar clinics, workshops, concerts, interactive product demos, new product announcements, and good food. I also attended a Signature Club concert the evening before the event kicked off, and it was amazing. Tony McManus, Carlos Santana and Buddy Guy on one bill, and they were all great.
Some of my favorite things other than that concert on Thursday night were the acoustic and amp clinics I went to, getting to play some of the new 25th anniversary guitars coming out next year, the archive seminar, the Mike Scott Hollowbody clinic, and the other evening closing concerts. I was wiped out at the end of each night, but had a great “experience,” and hope to be able to return again next year.
If you are interested, you can go here to see the photos I took from the event. Just grab a snack and a cup of coffee. It’s a lot of photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment