Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FRIDAY FOTO #79


One word. Antioch. As in Tennessee. We were in a Dollar General. Yep, a Dollar General. I think I was a kid the last time I was in one. We buying drinks to go with some Chinese food that was being made in a restaurant just down the sidewalk. So we are headed to the cash register with our ginger ale and coke, and all of a sudden this dude walks in with a towel wrapped around him as his pants and a serious muffin top. It was creepy.

Of course my immediate priority was not checking out and getting our food down the sidewalk, but somehow getting a photo of this fashionista while he paraded around the Dollar General and proceded to pull UP HIS SHIRT, exposing main ingredient of said muffin top. It was gross.

He had a younger sidekick that could have been an idioapprentice, or apprendiot (you choose which merging of the 2 words you like most) or just his younger brother, late teens in a gigantic Angry Birds t-shirt. It was concerning.

This was the first time I had been to Antioch for anything in YEARS so I was amazed and disgusted all at once at the display that muffin top here put on as he perused most of the store (oh yeah, we delayed our departure a bit just to catch a few extra glimpses of him). The longer he was in there, the higher his gigantic t-shirt rose on his adonis physique, and the more grossed out I became. I renewed my commitment that moment to stay away from Antioch for as long as possible, and I am putting at least a 5 yr term on that committment.

So the next time you are ANYWHERE in the 37013, be sure to have your phone or any camera at hand, because you never know when your day is going to be made, or affected, by some quality people watching and personal entertainment.

As for the Chinese food, I’ve had better.

No comments: